Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vpatel

8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing Empty
PostSubject: 8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing   8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

So, you see my blog article was published. You put it out on your Twitter, Facebook and any other social network, but you do not get as many clicks or visit? Do you remember all the points across your blog writing list?

What? Do not list?

Well, if you're like me, you may not remember everything, all the time. This is why I have a list, I write my blog with my post. This is just a simple hint, I need to check before I hit that publish button.

I mean really ... you made something, remember, you do not do what you need? Yes, that is me. So that is why I have a list, but it is not a color-coded list ... and yet.

So, for you, I do not remember all the friends, check out the 8 things you should always have a valid list of blog writing:

- Title - Readers first see the title. Make it compelling - give readers a reason to click on your link. There are tons of daily blog posts published, and why I will visit you? Write your readers to see the search engine optimization. If necessary, write a single title for your title tag. In front of your keywords as much as possible, if possible. Make sure you do not go past 70 characters (including spaces) in your title.

- Introduction - they click on your title - now how to do? What is your introduction with a hook or your readers benefit? For example, attempts to provide a tough problem, or a statistic, related to the issue of your article.

- Spell check - Really? No matter what software you write your articles, make sure you do spell check. Enough said.

- Grammar - now I'm not saying you need a professional look at your position, but use something to check your syntax. Word has a basic syntax check and look after the deadline. Not everyone is an English major, but the reduction of the passive voice and common errors, such as: and then to or greater than or too ... you understand?

- Image - even a very well written article, the picture is a good idea. Look at the picture, including their related posts. For example: you write a post in the e-mail marketing - look at the photo on the e-mail ... Hmm! Remember to link to the owners of the photographs and add that the photos alt attribute.

- Readability - Do not you hate it when you click into the later, more than a giant or a giant block of text? Do not give your readers a migraine headache and other reasons to leave your blog! Remember that blog writing is still writing. Add subtitle emphasize different areas in your article - it also helps the scanner ... it shows that Internet readers are scanners. Remember to keep your sentences into paragraphs of about 3-4 when a new paragraph, change their minds.

- Links - links to blog posts as if a painting is not only a color. It not only helps readers find other posts in your blog, which helps search engine optimization. When you add the link, make sure you have the key to pick the anchor text phrase. For example: If you link to the article's content marketing resources, links to related resources to ensure a content marketing.

- Call for action - What will be your call to action it? This is a good time to refer to your blog editorial calendar to check what is the purpose of your post. Is to promote more traffic? Adding more users to your blog or newsletter? Comment and start a conversation?

Whatever the purpose, there is a call to action (CTA) and tell your readers you want them to do next.

There are other things that you can add to your list of blog writing, but I tried to cover the most moving areas. I know it can help me out I write a blog post, because I am a noodle head - I need something to write in front of me, or I will forget them!

Did I miss anything? What a list of your blog writing?

Search engine optimization copywriting, technicians, and online marketing consultant, George Passwater are the owner of Passwater media company, online marketing, services and content production business. He helped establish and improve enterprise networking products, communications and strategy and SEO copywriting, social and content marketing.
Back to top Go down
ecgbeorhtytleesa

PostSubject: Re: 8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing   8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm

it is good position.the season american. 8 member blogar are good.
Back to top Go down
acemartin

PostSubject: Re: 8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing   8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

it is a good position the season American 8 member blogger advertising forum search engine optimization they enterprises networking products communication and strategy copy writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing   8 Remember the list on the effective blog writing Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1