Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vpatel

The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog Empty
PostSubject: The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog   The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Article marketing can be a powerful tool to build your online marketing business, but it does not end when you submit articles, article directory, this article will explain why you need your articles posted on their website or blog.

I will use the term blog from now on, in this article, although you can publish a static Web site, as well. A blog is still the preferred platform for Web site search engine ranking is very difficult, and can significantly reduce the interaction of traffic and exposure.

The central focus of

Your blog should be the central point of your internet marketing business, driven as much traffic, and point of contact as much as possible, you can go back. Anything you write, create, record, should be in your blog somewhere.

When you write articles you will include one or two links in the resource box, to allow some of the first directory link in the article body, and, in most cases, the article directories do not allow a direct link to a sales page, capture page, or affiliate offers.

Benefits

Instead, link back to your own website or blog article provides the following benefits:

* You get a new back link to your website - good search engine optimization and traffic.
* Your article readers may follow the link back to the site - then more traffic.
* Post your blog articles could be expanded to more than 400 characters to allow the details, then you can link to any other page of your choice - sales page, select the capture pages, membership offers
* Your site or blog will be a central repository of all the writing you do in any given topic.
* Your blog will help the brand far beyond you, you can separate article.

Note: If you are working in several niches, preferably a separate blog for each topic or the market - hybrid of these, so your blog readers to confusion, but also more difficult in the search engine rankings, keywords and themes of the competition.

As for myself, I use the WordPress blog platform, I did submit my articles from my blog directly EzineArticles. Once accepted, I changed the article to fit in the blog, clean, and label formats, increased image here and there, and end with a call to action, what I want the reader what to do next.

If I choose, I can give the reader out of the page for me really as I write this article, carefully place the additional links and banners in my blog right to the traffic flow should be adopted.
Back to top Go down
robertsu

PostSubject: Re: The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog   The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 am

I think best advantages is getting more traffic and backlinks, Backlinks is most depend in Seo work and this is very helpful to get good visitor and quality backlinks. Here is very nice article about that.
Back to top Go down
ecgbeorhtytleesa

PostSubject: Re: The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog   The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

the forum is very useful.it is very easy.the forum normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog   The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

The Benefits of Posting Your Articles On Your Blog
Page 1 of 1