Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why blog to help you succeed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vpatel

Why blog to help you succeed Empty
PostSubject: Why blog to help you succeed   Why blog to help you succeed EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:39 pm

I have been in the blog from the past two months, believe me, I like it. But there are some problems with my mind: blog do any good for society? Or just a waste of time? I do not think this is a waste of time because there are so many blog, who not only make a blog, but also the benefit of society in its own way. There are also some troubled times, my heart! Why do I write a blog? My fashion blog? Or I have something special to write my readers? Here is a list of reasons, I think to my blog.

Here they are:

It is free: Most of the blog sites do not charge anything, like staring at a blog Google's Blogger. In fact, you can make some money, into the AdSense advertising program from the same blog.

Knowledge: as a software engineer / technical knowledge, I think you should exist on the web. As a software engineer, I have a lot of technical knowledge, I would like to share with the world, there's nothing to do on your own blog.

Original: Do you know what needs to be a good Blogger? You should be able to write no matter what the original readers how to deal with it. In my opinion, my own ability to write something fresh.

Time: I have a lot of time on my weekends and we usually see an idiot to waste box (TV) or do something else. Blog and I found an exciting way to enjoy my weekend. Blog relax your mind and provide satisfaction.

Social Services: If someone in my blog thanks anyway, I think that as a community service. I think we should all do some kind of social services, where we donate money to the poor is not only a social service, actually a piece of technical advice can also be social services.

Money: Last but not least give you an opportunity to add more money into your pocket. Than the blog, also won a considerable amount of money, and I think now is a very important day.
Back to top Go down

Why blog to help you succeed
Page 1 of 1