Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life as We Know It (2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dannybindras

Life as We Know It (2010) Empty
PostSubject: Life as We Know It (2010)    Life as We Know It (2010) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 am

Holly and Eric set up a blind date by their friends, Peter and Allisonwho is married. After a few years later, Peter and Allison were killedin an accident, they know Peter and Allison have named their guardianas their daughter, Sophie. Therefore, they moved into their house,trying to fulfill his friend's wishes. But raising children in apressure in their style and they get along is not accurate.

Two single adults become caregivers to an orphaned girl when their mutual best friends die in an accident.
Director:
Greg Berlanti
Writers:
Ian Deitchman, Kristin Rusk Robinson
Release Date:
26 November 2010 (India)
Back to top Go down
jacksmit

Life as We Know It (2010) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life as We Know It (2010)    Life as We Know It (2010) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:57 am

I really like it, did not expect so much, but I really like it.Kathrine Heigl fan-free import and export is good, but she's great inthe movie she and Josh preformances Duhmel. Short and simple I'msurprised how much I like it, even in international units that mostmovies of this genre done to death, but even the world's rare, isalways a good surprise.
Back to top Go down

Life as We Know It (2010)
Page 1 of 1