Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am i starting to go through depression?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samoajoe

Am i starting to go through depression? Empty
PostSubject: Am i starting to go through depression?   Am i starting to go through depression? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:04 am

Im 15 and a freshman in highschool.
My mom suffers seasonal affective disorder, and bipolar.
Ever since winter came i have been feeling down all the time. Im not sure if this is just the winter blues, or something more serious. The past week or so i havent been in a good mood at all, my self-esteem went way down. The past two days i have been teary eyed throughout most of the day, and when i get home from school randomly start crying. Nothing too bad is going on in my life, just typical teen issues with guys and school. Ive talked to my mom cuz she understands and told me "Im not saying you dont have SAD or depression, but sometimes the more you tell yourself you have it you can fool yourself into having the symptoms"
Back to top Go down

Am i starting to go through depression?
Page 1 of 1