Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davisdchapman

Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings   Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I will be outlining that formula here in this article so you cancopy it and use it to get more traffic and profits for your business. Iuse this formula every time I start a new website. I simply completethe checklist and move on to the next project. This is online businessat its finest. Your SEO Checklist
1. Keyword Research - everyaction online starts with a keyword. You must make sure that yourtargeting buyer keywords. You also don't want to target keywords thateveryone is competing for. Go for the low hanging fruit. These arekeywords with less competition but also less traffic. You just have torank for a number of them to get good results.
2. SiteOptimization - here you want to make sure you Title tag includes yourkeyword and that your META description actually describes your sitewell.
3. Add Unique Content - Google and other search enginessimple love unique content. This adds value to their searchers. So bygiving them what they want you in turn get the traffic and sales youwant.
4. Add a blog - a weblog or WordPress blog does wonders toyour rankings. Adding a blog to your site is very easy these days.There is a ton of information online, on how to do this.5. Startbuilding links - This is where the magic happens! Look for relevantsites that will allow you to leave a link back to your site. The goalis to get as many as possible.Please keep in mind that these areyour basic steps. Each step needs to be explained further. You can doyour research on each step to add on to this easy checklist.
Back to top Go down
robertsu

Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings   Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:14 am

Great information, Nice useful tips for get high PR. I am new in this Seo field and it was great useful me. Helpful for all people who are in this field. Excellent work.
Back to top Go down

Your SEO Checklist, Use This to Get High Rankings
Page 1 of 1