Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rich

TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE? Empty
PostSubject: TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE?   TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:07 am

I am a school district transfer and I have to keep my grades above a 2.0, I usually get good grades but this new "public" skool thing isn't working out for me. I spend a lot of time on homework and I can't keep up wit it! I feel like I'm not going to succed in life. I just want to die literally. I need a break from skool. I'm not emo btw. I went from small private catholic skool all my life and now as 9th grade i'm at public school...(very overwhelming). I get up at 5 in the koenig for zero period and go to bed around 10 after homework. So it's school like 24/7 for me. I need a break!! I want to kill myself cuz I'm not going to excel in life! HELP!
Back to top Go down
samoajoe

TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE?   TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 am

Lifestyle can cause depression, as a depressed person tend to be worriers
who blow things out of proportion. Being around other people with
depression can be a factor, therefore you should have full control on
yourself and your feelings as well as your decisions. Don't let exterior
factors around you control what you are capable of doing. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

TEEN DEPRESSION & SUICIDE?
Page 1 of 1