Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Welcome to Our Forum!!!!!!! Please Register to participating on our Discussion forum.
Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advertising

Advertising forum, SEO Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Astrology-Marriage Compatibility

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dannybindras

Astrology-Marriage Compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Astrology-Marriage Compatibility   Astrology-Marriage Compatibility EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 am

I have been helping my family and friends check whether a man and a woman are compatible. I thought people (especially those who live overseas) would be interested in knowing about compatibility issues before they proceed with marriage or even before they go to a priest/astrologer. Hence, I have opened this blog. Please email me your DOB and time (both boy and girl) and I will post my brief analysis. Please note that I will answer only one question, "Are the boy and girl compatible". To maintain confidentiality, I will not write the names of boy and girl when I post the analysis.
Back to top Go down
cheryblk

PostSubject: Re: Astrology-Marriage Compatibility   Astrology-Marriage Compatibility EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:13 am

My point of view that IF both are understanding each other is the best policy to live happily. It doesn't matter what's your astrology. Enjoy the life and give happiness to your partner as well as your loved once. You will automatically happy in your life.
Back to top Go down
jerseysyin

PostSubject: Re: Astrology-Marriage Compatibility   Astrology-Marriage Compatibility EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

I come here accidentally and see your information, thanks for your sharing. Your statements are all very reasonable, also let me learnt a lot, thank you!
I think we are in the transcendence of life every day.
Hopefully we can become friends.

nfl wholesale jerseys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astrology-Marriage Compatibility   Astrology-Marriage Compatibility Empty

Back to top Go down

Astrology-Marriage Compatibility
Page 1 of 1